The Maryland General Assembly is underway and we have been continuing our work providing support for laws that will lead to greenhouse gas free schools. Of course we do this as part of the Maryland Climate Justice Wing. Here is the second set of the testimony that we have submitted in the 2022 legislative session (the first can be found here).
- SB0528 – Climate Solutions Now Act
- Environmental Human Rights Amendment SB0783 | HB0596
- HB0566 – School Construction-Design Documents-Waste
- HB1290 – Public School Construction – Funding and Administration
- HB0806 – High Performance, State, and Local Government Buildings, State Operations, and Eligible Projects
- HB0831 – Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Commercial and Residential Buildings
- SB0588 – High Performance and Green Buildings
If you would like to help us review more bills let please consider volunteering.