The Maryland General Assembly is underway and we have been continuing our work providing support for laws that will lead to greenhouse gas free schools. Of course we do this as part of the Maryland Climate Justice Wing. Here is the first set of the testimony that we have submitted in the 2022 legislative session.
- HB 19 – Safe Walk to School Act
- SB 124 – Grant Program to Reduce and Compost School Waste
- SB 228 – Maryland Corps Revisions
- HB 365 – Green School Construction Act of 2022
- HB 696 – Electric School Bus Pilot Program
If you would like to help us review more bills let please consider volunteering.